KUALA LUMPUR, September 3, 2021 – Mr Balamurugan A/L Suppiah emerged a brand new owner of a 2+1 room Serviced Apartment worth RM665,000 at The ERA @ Duta North Kuala Lumpur by JKG Land Berhad after winning the ‘Nissan Buy Car Win Home’ contest.A unique collaboration between ETCM and JKG Land Berhad, the contest ran from December 2018 until December 2019, and the prize was only handed over to Mr Balamurugan recently in a closed door ceremony due to the pandemic.
The contest garnered more than 11,000 participants within the said period, and Mr Balamurugan tops the contest and selection criteria that were based on vehicle registration, completed contest form with correct answers and most creative slogan.
“I was very surprised when I received the news that I won the serviced apartment. I like the Nissan X-Trail 2.0L because of its advanced technology and safety features, fuel efficiency and its unique third row seat. It was my wife who encouraged me to purchase the SUV and she deserves to be the biggest winner instead of me,” said Mr Balamurugan.
Mr Christopher Tan, Sales and Marketing Director of ETCM congratulated the winner, “I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all participants for your support towards this campaign and congratulations to Mr Balamurugan. At ETCM, we are committed in delivering quality products and the highest level of aftersales service, and we look forward to continually providing excellent customer experiences to all our customers.”
2) You Drive, We Donate: Nissan Almera Turbo Fuel Efficiency Charity Drive
ETCM launched its ‘Nissan Almera Turbo Fuel Efficiency Charity Drive’ campaign, a simple and fun challenge that encourages all Nissan Almera 1.0L Turbo owners to help make a positive impact on the lives of people who faced sudden hardship due to the COVID-19 crisis. All Nissan Almera 1.0L Turbo owners need to do is drive, submit their outstanding fuel economy result and ETCM will donate to selected charity organisations. Participants also stand a chance to win an exclusive Nissan GT-R by LEGO® or a special edition Nissan Duffle Bag.
Join in three simple steps:
1. Take a photo of your Average Fuel Economy result from the display meter
2. Email your entry with Full Name, Vehicle Number, Contact Number, Facebook Account Name and Average Fuel Economy result picture to firstname.lastname@example.org (participants may submit multiple entries but only the highest Fuel Economy result will be counted for both prize challenge and donation)
3. ETCM will donate 1 KM=RM 1 to selected charitable organisations and the amount will be based on total highest KM/L recorded from each participant (results by VL variant will be converted from L/100KM to KM/L)
The campaign runs from 1 to 30 September 2021, and updated results will be shared via Nissan Malaysia Facebook page.
3) Malaysia Day Treats Promotion
Edaran Tan Chong Motor Sdn Bhd (ETCM) announced its ‘Malaysia Day Treats Promotion’ September campaign for Nissan models by offering sales tax exemption, attractive low monthly instalment (Flexi Financing promotion), exclusive accessories package and maintenance service.
All Nissan showrooms are operating as usual except for those within the Enhanced Movement Control Order (EMCO) affected areas.
For more information, please log on to www.nissan.com.my or call Nissan Customer Care Centre Hotline at 1800-88-3838.
All terms and conditions apply.
STAY SAFE | STAY SMART | STAY STRONG