Seremban, 24th November 2023 – Millennium Welt, a leading authorised BMW dealership in Malaysia, unveiled their latest state-of-the-art showroom that will feature reimagined services and facilities curated to offer the highest excellence in customer service and cater to the modern conscious customer. The latest facility, nestled in the up-and-coming township of Seremban 2, is the dealership’s largest showroom outside the Klang Valley and is set to showcase the latest vehicles from the BMW, BMW Motorrad, MINI, BMW Premium Selection (BPS) and MINI Used Car Next (MUCN) portfolios.
Hans de Visser, Managing Director of BMW Group Malaysia, said, “In our 20th year of business here in Malaysia, the BMW Group has always kept our customers at the very heart of every product and service. The introduction of the new Retail.Next concept dealership underscores our dedication to placing the customer at the centre of every experience, as well as ensuring that we are driving sustainability in all its forms. This innovative concept represents a pivotal milestone in our journey to ensure that our valued customers are always the focal point of our efforts, allowing them to take centre stage in every aspect of their BMW and MINI ownership journey.”
Bryan Wong, Managing Director of Millennium Welt Group, added, “As one of the largest retail and service centres for BMW Group Malaysia for a decade, we are thrilled to introduce the first-ever Retail.Next concept dealership in Malaysia for our valued customers. From our new Customer Consultation stages to our Central Hospitality area, our facility has been intricately designed to offer visitors an unrivalled automotive viewing and purchasing journey, with a touch of luxury and sustainability at every turn. We are thrilled to continue providing not just premium vehicles but also a comprehensive suite of aftersales services along with a first-class atmosphere that will complement their Premium Ownership Experience.”
With its revamped Retail.Next layout, the new Millennium Welt Seremban 2 showroom exemplifies sustainable design with the use of recycled materials in its construction, complemented by a state-of-the-art green façade – all while keeping customer comfort in mind. Visitors will be greeted by the Central Customer Walkway as they step into the showroom and make their way through amongst the impressive array of premium luxury vehicles.
The new Customer Consultation Stages located strategically throughout the showroom are equipped with innovative digital sales tools, where BMW Geniuses will be on ground to provide comprehensive and efficient information to customers according to their unique needs. Additionally, the showroom will also feature dedicated areas for both BMW M and BMW i vehicles, as well as newly refurbished private lounges for both sales and aftersales customers.
A wide range of lifestyle-oriented facilities will also be available, including an intimate and inviting BMW Bar & Lounge, as well as the luxurious Grand Klasse lounge, providing customers a premium space to relax and refresh during their visit. Familiar services such as Reception at the Car (RATC), insurance renewal as well as vehicle trade-ins are also readily available. Customers may also access the comprehensive 4S service centre or make a pit stop visit Fastlane services at the new Millennium Welt Seremban 2 facility.
The 173,948-square foot showroom was built with BMW Group Malaysia’s commitment to sustainability at the forefront, using recycled materials at the core of its infrastructure and with the integration of solar panels to curb emissions. Customers can also look forward to AC and DC Fast-Charging facilities for electric vehicles (EVs) at the showroom, adding to BMW Group Malaysia’s extensive network of over 1,000 charging facilities across the nation. This is in line with the Group’s steadfast commitment to fortifying the country’s EV ecosystem and addressing the concern of range anxiety for Malaysian EV owners.
The dealership will be able to display an extensive range of BMW M, BMW i and BMW Motorrad models, as well as vehicles from the MINI, MUCN and BPS portfolios. It will feature eight service bays, to handle up to 50 service appointments daily.
Exclusive offers to kickstart your Premium Ownership Experience
As part of the grand opening festivities, Millennium Welt Seremban 2 is also offering an exclusive array of promotions for its customers from the 25th to 26th November.
· Complimentary BMW Advance Car Eye 3.0 – Customers who purchase a new BMW vehicle drive with peace of mind knowing that situations will be automatically detected and recorded, day and night All-New BMW Advanced Car Eye 3.0 PRO dashboard camera.
· Complimentary Solaroo Solar Panel with BMW i7 bookings – Customers who opt to make bookings for the First-Ever BMW i7 will receive a complimentary Solaroo Solar Panel valued at RM20,000 to enhance sustainable EV charging at home.
· Cash rebates for MINI vehicle instalments – Enjoy six months off of your instalments when you purchase any vehicle under the MINI brand during the promotional period (terms and conditions apply).
· BMW Premium Selection Insurance offerings – Customers who purchase from the finest range of pre-owned BMW vehicles under the BMW Premium Selection are eligible to receive complimentary automotive insurance worth RM 5,000.
· Complimentary Running in Service for BMW Motorrad – Motorcycle enthusiasts choosing BMW Motorrad will benefit from a complimentary Running in Service at 1,000km, ensuring optimal performance from the very start.
· Discounts for BMW Lifestyle Merchandise – Selected items under BMW’s wide array of premium Lifestyle Merchandise will feature a remarkable discount of up to 50% to further personalise your BMW ownership experience.
Additionally, during the exciting promotional period, all Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV) models will come with free home charging installation, provided by ChargePoint. As a gesture of appreciation to new customers, Millennium Welt Seremban 2 is also providing free Lumar Car Care products worth RM2,000 for every BMW and MINI new car purchase.
The Millennium Welt Seremban 2 showroom operates daily between 8:30AM to 6:30PM from Monday to Saturday, and from 10AM to 6:30PM on Sundays and public holidays – while the 4S centre operates Monday to Saturday from 8:30AM to 5:30PM. The facility is located at No.1, Jalan S2 A6, Seremban 2, 70300 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan.