- Jointly organised by PROTON and Huawei to reward customers for their support and celebrate Chinese New Year with the theme of “Together. Light Up the Moments”.
- Malaysians will have a chance to win a Proton Iriz 1.6L Premium as well as Huawei products.
- Contest period from 11 February 2021 to 30 April 2021.
- To participate, place a booking for selected Proton models (vehicle must be registered by 31 May 2021), or purchase a Huawei branded device.
- The contest is open to all residents of Malaysia who possess a valid identity card (IC) and valid Malaysian driving license (D-class).
- Customers who book a Proton Persona, Iriz, Exora, or Saga from any authorised PROTON dealer or branch from 11 February 2021 to 30 April 2021 and successfully register the booked vehicle by 31 May 2021; or customers who purchase a Huawei branded device from a participating Huawei Brand Store and Huawei Operator Store in Malaysia from 11 February 2021 to 30 April 2021, are entitled to participate in the contest.
- To submit an entry:
- Snap and post the most creative photo of the booked Proton car, or Huawei device on your Facebook or Instagram accounts.
- Add the hashtags “#PROTONHUAWEITOGETHERLIGHTUPTHEMOMENTS, #HUAWEI, and #HIPROTON.
- Complete the sentence “I like Proton cars because … “or “I like Huawei because…” and add it as a caption in your post.
- Set your Facebook or Instagram post as public.
- Go to www.protonhuaweitogetherlightupthemoments.com, answer a simple question, and key in your contact details.
- Upload proof of booking (for Proton cars) or purchase (for Huawei devices) at the website.
- Finally, insert the link to your post.
- Only one entry per Malaysian Identity Card is allowed.
|Category||Contest Prizes||Quantity Available|
|Grand Prize||PROTON IRIZ 1.6L PREMIUM||1|
|1st Prize||Huawei Matebook X PRO||1|
|2nd Prize||Huawei Mate40 PRO||2|
|3rd Prize||Huawei Matepad PRO 5G||3|
|4th Prize||Huawei Nova 7SE 5G||5|
|5th Prize||Huawei Watch GT 2 PRO||10|
|6th Prize||Huawei Freebuds||12|
|7th Prize||Huawei Watch Fit||13|
Proton Cars Available for ‘Together. Light Up the Moments’ Contest
- Proton Persona: Peerless Connectivity, Practical Functionality, Proven Safety
The Proton Persona is the B-segment sedan for your everyday journey. Inside, PROTON introduced an intelligent infotainment system, a first-in-class feature that offers apps for music streaming, online navigation and voice recognition via a 7-inch touchscreen. In terms of safety, both active and passive safety system are offered across all variants that warrants it a full 5-Star ASEAN NCAP safety rating. Combined with better value-for-money and comprehensive features, the Persona is the perfect choice for families looking for a stylish, safe, functional and connected family car.
- Proton Iriz: Revolutionary Connectivity, Refreshed Design, Responsive Driving
PROTON’s race-winning hatchback, the Proton Iriz was given aggressive styling at the front and rear of the car as well as the ethereal bow and infinite weave grille, making it stand out on the road. It also features the intelligent infotainment system offering the same connectivity options as its siblings. By combining improved quality and refinement with higher equipment level, its fun to drive character has won many new fans.
- Proton Exora: Exceptional Intelligence, Extra Spacious, Exhilarating Performance
The Proton Exora uses ‘Intelligence That Moves’ to signify not only its intelligent features but also the class leading performance using the 1.6 turbocharged engine and space it offers for up to seven adult occupants. It’s now equipped with an intelligent infotainment system, allowing PROTON to introduce first-in-class features for its market segment. With the best interior dimensions for a 7-seater MPV in its class, the Exora is also listed in the Malaysia Book of Records for “Most People in an MPV”. All in all, the Exora is the perfect family car that offers intelligence, space and performance with the value it has to offer.
- Proton Saga: Supreme Style, Smart Savings, Superb Stability
The Proton Saga is a story that spans 36 years, making it synonymous with the history of PROTON. The latest version has been refreshed with a sportier style and introduces class-leading features such as
a the 7-inch touchscreen, new meter combination display and 3 USB ports. Powered with a 1.3L VVT engine, paired to a new automatic transmission, it offers an enjoyable drive with improved ride and handling. These changes have proven to be popular with Malaysian car buyers, ensuring the continuation of the success story of a Malaysian icon. The Proton Saga is truly an ‘Intelligent Proposition’, and is a sensible choice, thanks to its low cost of ownership.
- Contest enquiries can be directed to PROTON’s Customer Service at 1-800-88-8398 (Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm), or Huawei’s Customer Service at 1-800-22-0086 (everyday, 9am to 9pm)